Stressing out over what to get your friends and family for Christmas? I got you!! Your foodie friends will LOVE these thoughtful gift ideas. And, the best part is you can order all of them on Amazon to make your life super easy!
I want to help you find the PERFECT gift for your food loving friends so I put together the list below of some of my favorite items that I know they will love! The holidays are such a fun, special time of year but they can also be super stressful. I don’t know about you, but the list of people I need to buy gifts for keeps increasing every year.
To make it easy for you, I’ve collected a list of 20 awesome gifts for foodies you can order right from Amazon. Yep, just click on a gift, order it and you are DONE.
1. Rice Cooker: This rice cooker has been a game changer for me. Even though I’d consider myself a great cook, I still struggle to cook rice to perfection. This rice cooker makes it super easy to make the perfect pot of rice every time. And, you can also make things like quinoa, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs and more!
2. High Speed Blender: I am in love with this blender. If you’ve never had a blender that can make ice creamy, you are missing out. For the longest time, I wanted a Vitamix but they are sooo expensive. Last year on black friday, I found this one and decided to give it a go. It makes my smoothies soooo creamy and can blend through just about anything. I use it pretty much every day!
3. Panini Press: I love this thing. I make grilled cheese sandwiches, quesadillas, paninis with fresh mozzarella and more! It’s so easy to use too; just plug it in and place your food in between the hot plates! My quesadillas cook in like 2 minutes!
4. Portable Milk Frother: This is perfect for your friend who can’t travel without coffee or matcha lattes. I usually blend my matcha lattes in the morning in my blender but I love to bring this mini frother with me when I travel!
5. Food Processor: This is perfect for your friend who loves to make sauces and dips. My favorite thing to make in this food processor is my Loaded Mediterranean Hummus (which also happens to be the most popular recipe on my blog!). I also frequently make pesto, salsa and other sauces like my chipotle cashew aioli!
6. Crockpot: This is perfect for you busy body friend who loves food but can’t quite make time for cooking elaborate meals often! I love that you can throw food and spices into it and end up with an amazing, warm meal like this Crockpot Curry with Red Lentils and Peppers!
7. Waffle Maker: This one doesn’t need much explaining. Everyone loves waffles!
8. Espresso Maker: This is for your friend who’s obsessed with coffee and wants to be able to make his/her favorite fancy coffee shop drinks at home! There’s nothing like being able to enjoy a hot latte on your couch in your PJs.
1.Stainless Steel Cookware Set: This set is ideal for anyone who is just entering the real world and needs to get their life together in the kitchen, someone who has a cluster f**k of pots and pans and just needs to start over, or for the couple who just got married and is looking for an upgrade! This set has all of the basics and is perfect for all levels of cooks!
2. Cast Iron Skillet Set: These cast iron skillets are a kitchen staple. I don’t know what it is, but food made in these somehow tastes so much better! I loveeee to make cookie skillets in my cast irons but you can pretty much make anything you’d make in a regular skillet. These are a must have in the kitchen and are an awesome alternative to grilling if you don’t have a grill or just don’t feel like grilling outside.
3. Cocktail Set: This set is for your boujee friend who you are convinced was a bartender in a past life (or should be in this one). With this set, you will be able to make delish, fancy cocktails like they do at your fav cocktail bars (or at least you can pretend you can).
1. Reusable Storage Bags: These bags are just like ziplock bags except they are reusable (savin’ the planet one plastic bag at a time) and can be washed in the dishwasher. They’re perfect for sandwiches, snacks or anything that you’d usually put in a plastic bag.
2. Reusable Produce Bags: These reusable produce bags are another easy way to reduce plastic waste and help keep the planet green (yay plants). I usually take a few with me to the grocery store and use them instead of the plastic bags they provide there. They’re perfect for your friend who’s always grocery shopping with reusable shopping bags (but is still using the plastic produce bags from the store!).
3. Mason Jars: I literally have like 50 mason jars in my cabinet. I love to use them to store food like nuts, seeds, grains, beans and snacks. They keep the food fresh longer since they are airtight and make organizing your pantry so much easier, especially because they’re clear and you can easily see what you have on hand.
4. Glass Food Storage Set: These glass containers are my go-to food storage containers. They’re so much easier to wash than plastic, much safer to microwave in and better for the planet! These are a great gift for friends who love to save leftovers or meal prep for lunch during the week.
1. Stainless Steel Straws: In 2018, one of my new year’s resolutions was to give up plastic straws and I did it. I used these stainless steel ones instead! These are for your friend who loves smoothies or just drinking from a straw but who also wants to be on good terms with mother earth!
2. Kitchen Aid Knife: This knife is awesome; I use it pretty much every day. It’s a super bargain but works really well. I highly recommend this for the everyday cook.
3. Wine Aerator: This wine aerator is the best one I’ve found. I’ve tried several and they all broke or didn’t really do anything. I can totally taste the difference in my wine when I use this aerator. I basically don’t pour wine at my house without it.
1. Pizza Yoga Mat: Last but not least, all of your foodie friends who like yoga need this mat. I can’t think of a better combo than yoga and pizza and I’m pretty sure they won’t be able to either.
Note that some of the products above are affiliate links, meaning at no additional cost to you, I may make a commission if you purchase an item. I use almost all of these items in my own home and my recommendations are my own thoughts/opinions!