Hi, I’m Madison Surdyke!
I’m an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach on a mission to help you transform your mindset, find total food freedom and end the war with your body, so you can live the life of your dreams. My work goes beyond food and body image; it’s about self-love, reclaiming your freedom in life and discovering your greater purpose.
If you feel like food controls your life, trust me I get it.
If you don’t believe you’ll ever be able to love your body, trust me I get it.
But you deserve to feel free and confident. RIGHT NOW AND FOREVER.
Oh and did I mention, I’m also a recipe developer and food photographer, offering a unique place to find super tasty recipes, free of diet talk and body shaming.
People come to me when they’re exhausted from trying to control their food and bodies. They’re tired of counting calories, reading every food label, feeling like shit when they look in the mirror, etc.
Together, we create new strategies and behaviors that feel pleasurable and intuitive. Strategies and behaviors that lead to freedom, confidence and making space to find our purpose in life.”
This is what Sunny Thymes is all about:
It’s a hard no:
- Obsessing over food and our bodies
- Exercising as punishment for what you ate
- Talking shit to ourselves (aka. negative self-talk)
- Believing perfect nutrition is the golden ticket to optimal health
- Having a fixed mindset
- Believing we are destined to a mediocre life
- Making weight loss or our life mission
- Focusing on what we don’t want
- Food rules
- Comparing and despairing
- Devoting our lives to trying to shrink our bodies
- Ignoring our body’s natural hunger, fullness and satiety cues
- Counting calories, tracking our weight, reading every label
- Letting diet culture brainwash us
It’s a hell yes:
- Listening to and trusting our bodies
- Joyful movement
- Daily affirmations that remind us we’re fucking awesome
- Knowing there’s more to health than food/exercise (stress, relationships, career, spirituality….)
- Having a growth mindset
- Manifesting a reality better than our wildest dreams
- Making space to discover our deeper purpose
- Embodying the version of ourselves that has everything we want
- Food freedom
- Uplifting and celebrating others
- Loving ourselves unconditionally
- Eating delicious, pleasurable foods that make us feel good
- Letting our intuition guide us
- Discovering our own definition of health
Before starting Sunny Thymes, I got asked about my recipes all the time and thought many times about starting a blog to share them. I’ve always loved cooking and creating recipes but I just couldn’t quite figure out what I wanted my niche to be. I didn’t JUST want to share my recipes. I wanted to share a deeper message. After reading Intuitive Eating, I immediately knew this was the message I was meant to share.
Having once lived by eating and exercise “rules,” learning to listen to and trust my body freed me to live a healthier, happier lifestyle. If you want to read more about my story in detail, check out this post: 5 Ways Intuitive Eating Changed My Life. YOU CAN 100% HAVE THIS FREEDOM AND MORE TOO and I’m here to help you get there.
Not sure where to start?
Want to work with me?
What do you want more of from Sunny Thymes? Let me know by filling out this super quick survey.
If you are like “yasss girl this is what I’ve been looking for”, spread the love by sharing our manifesto below on social media!