This Apple Pie Carrot Cake Smoothie is AH-MAZING. The flavor is unreal and it’s thick, creamy, cold, and super smooth. This smoothie is loaded with fruits and veggies including sautéed apples, butternut squash, carrots, banana, and avocado. And of course, the almond butter brings it all together.
For a while, I was really obsessed with my Creamy Green Almond Butter Banana Smoothie Bowl. I didn’t want to try anything else because it was too good. But, I finally branched out and it was so worth it. This smoothie is just as good and I think it’s my new favorite.
For the toppings, I used:
- Sauteed cinnamon apples
- Coconut Butter
- Almond Butter
- Granola (I used Coconut Almond Butter Granola)
- Shredded carrots
But, you can really play around with any toppings you like. Feel free to get creative and tag me in your reinventions!
For more smoothie recipes, check these out:Print
This Apple Pie Carrot Cake Smoothie is AH-MAZING. The flavor is unreal and it’s thick, creamy, cold, and super smooth. This smoothie is loaded with fruits and veggies like sautéed apples, butternut squash, carrots, banana, and avocado. And of course, the almond butter brings it all together.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan on medium until melted. Meanwhile, cut the apple into bite-sized pieces.
- Add the apple to the pan. Cook for about 1-2 minutes. Add the cinnamon and coconut sugar. Cook about 2-3 more minutes until apples are starting to brown and soften.
- Combine half of the apples and the remaining ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Top the smoothie with the remaining apples and anything else you want such as carrots, granola, chia or flax seeds, coconut butter, more almond butter, etc.
- Instead of putting the apples on top, you could always blend them into the smoothie if you prefer.
- You can find the maca powder and collagen I use here.
- I usually make a big batch of roasted carrots and butternut squash then freeze them but feel free to buy them already frozen and ready to go!
- This is my favorite granola that I used for topping: Coconut Almond Butter Granola.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: apple pie smoothie, healthy smoothie, carrot cake smoothie