Avocado Toast on Almond Flour Bread is so simple but always so perfectly satisfying. It only takes like 7 minutes to make (most of which is for the eggs to cook). It’s an ideal energizing breakfast or quick lunch.
I know we all know how to make basic avocado toast but I couldn’t resist posting this because it’s always the perfect go-to when you are in a hurry or don’t know what to make. Also, it’s so beautiful and something about pretty food just tastes better and give you the feels. I am fully aboard the avocado toast bandwagon and don’t plan on hopping off anytime soon.
Here’s why I think Avocado Toast on Almond Flour Bread will never disappoint:
- Creamy and dreamy
- So satisfying
- Easy & quick
- Endless topping options
- Lots of nutrients
I could probably continue this list to at least 100….but I think you get the idea.
To keep it simple, I topped with fresh cilantro, salt, pepper, garlic, and avocado oil. If you want a little extra kick, definitely add crushed red pepper, which gets nicely balanced out by the creamy avocado.Print
- Cut grape tomatoes in half.
- Cut avocado in half and take out pit. Slide horizontally then scoop out of the shell.
- Toast bread until slightly browned/crispy.
- Place avocado slices on 9 ingredient almond flour bread toast (feel free to mash with a fork and spread on avocado instead).
- Make sunny side up eggs (or however you like your eggs). Put on top of toast and add tomatoes to plate.
- Top with fresh cilantro and a drizzle of avocado oil. Sprinkle with salt, garlic, and pepper to taste.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: avocado toast, easy breakfast, sunny side up eggs