You will LOVE these Beef and Cheese Taquitos! They’re crispy, golden brown & filled with beef, cheese & refried black beans. SO YUMMY & SO EASY!
For the taquitos:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 red onion (diced)
- 2 tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup and 2 tbsp refried black beans
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Preheat the oven to Heat a large skillet with olive oil on medium to high heat. Add red onions and cook for about 5 minutes. Add ground beef. When the beef is almost cooked, add the homemade taco seasoning and stir well. Continue cooking and stirring until beef is cooked through.
- Stack the corn tortillas up and wrap them in a damp paper towel or kitchen towel and microwave for a minute (until flexible and warm).
- Spread about 1 tbsp refried black beans in each tortilla. Evenly distribute the cheese and beef in each tortilla. Roll them up tightly and place them on a baking sheet.
- Brush each taquito generously with olive oil and bake for 15 minutes.
- When there’s about 5 minutes left, heat up a few tbsp olive oil on medium to high heat in a large skillet. Once the taquitos have baked for 15 minutes, brown them in the skillet for about 1-2 minutes on each side until they are golden and crispy.
- Top with the suggested or your favorite toppings!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: beef taquitos, cheese taquitos, loaded taquitos