Want to learn more about intuitive eating?Click here to download my free 3 step guide to food and body freedom (BONUS: free audio guide included)!
How do you make cashew cheesecake?Cashew “cheesecake” is super easy to make. You just blend together cashews, coconut oil, sweetener (like maple syrup or honey) and a little bit of lemon juice. I barely add any lemon juice in this recipe because I don’t want it to overpower any of the other flavors.For this recipe, I wanted to make the cheesecake into bars that could be stored in the freezer for a quick and easy treat. The bottom layer is a crust made with Purely Elizabeth Granola (literally the best granola I have ever eaten) and coconut oil. It’s topped with a creamy cashew filling made with real pumpkin. You can store them in the freezer and take one out a few minutes before you are ready to eat it. It will need to soften up for a few minutes.I am extra excited to share this recipe because it’s in partnership with Purely Elizabeth. Elizabeth attended the same nutrition school (Integrative Institute of Nutrition) as I did to become and Integrative Nutrition Health Coach! When I heard she attended the program (and went on to start her own amazing company), I was so inspired to sign up.And now, I can officially start taking clients! My goal is to help you discover your own definition of health and to learn to trust YOUR body’s innate wisdom. If you are interested in a free initial health consultation, you can learn more here.Print
These Cashew Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars are made with a yummy granola crust and a sweet pumpkin cashew filling. They are super easy to make and you can store them in the freezer!
For the crust:
- 1 bag (about 3 1/4 cups) Original Purely Elizabeth Granola
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
For the cheesecake filling:
- 1 1/2 cups cashews
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Melted chocolate
- Extra granola
- Combine the crust ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until it has a nut butter like consistency.
- Spread the crust out in an 8×8 baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the cheesecake filling ingredients in the food processor or blender (rinse after making the crust) and blend until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Spread the filling over the crust and put in the freezer.
- Take out a few minutes before you are ready to eat. It is ready when the filling becomes smooth again and it’s easy to bite into.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin cheesecake, pumpkin cheesecake bars, cashew cheesecake, cashew cheesecake bars