If you love Mexican recipes and bowls, this Cauliflower Rice Fajita Bowl is for you! I think I love it so much because it’s really like fajitas, tacos, and nachos all in one.
This recipe is really just a combination of a few of my other recipes (plus some added toppings):
- Easy Skillet Chicken Fajitas Tacos Recipe
- Mexican Cauliflower Rice
- Chipotle Cashew Aioli
- Velvety Avocado Salsa Verde
I purposely left it vague so you can experiment with creating your perfect bowl. For example, I used spinach in my bowl but any lettuce works. Or, no lettuce if that floats your boat. Also, you could use white or brown rice instead of cauliflower rice.
The home baked corn tortilla chips are the icing on the cake here. All I did was cut and bake corn tortillas. They came out as the perfect chip! I always love a good crunch in my bowls.
If you love Mexican recipes and bowls, this Cauliflower Rice Fajita Bowl is for you! Fajita chicken/peppers, black beans, red onion, corn, and guacamole all over a bed of greens and Mexican cauliflower rice. Topped with cilantro and drizzled with Chipotle Cashew Aioli. Served with crunchy baked corn tortillas.
- Make the chicken and peppers from my Easy Skillet Chicken Fajitas Tacos Recipe.
- Prepare the Mexican Cauliflower Rice, Chipotle Cashew Aioli and Guacamole.
- Cut corn tortillas like a pizza into triangles. Bake on 350 degrees for about 5 minutes on each side or until crispy, and crunchy like a chip but not burnt.
- Add lettuce to the bottom of a bowl then cauliflower rice.
- Top with fajitas, corn, black beans, guacamole, red onion, fresh cilantro, and chipotle cashew aioli.
- Feel free to add any other sauce or dressing you like such as my Velvety Avocado Salsa Verde.
- This recipe is really just a combination of a few of my other recipes plus some added toppings. I purposely left it vague so you can experiment with creating your perfect bowl.
- Feel free to add tomatoes or any other toppings you like.
- The recipe makes about 3 bowls which is perfect if you want to have a couple lunches prepped for the week.
- Feel free to use cheese in place of the macadamia nut queso (or use both!). Sometimes, I use one or the other and sometimes I use both. It just depends on what my body is in the mood for. Neither is “good” or “bad”, you just have options based on what you are in the mood for 🙂
Keywords: cauliflower rice, burrito bowl, cashew cheese