This Chocolate Chip Banana Brownie Bread is basically exactly what it says. Kinda like a brownie but kinda like bread. I really wanted something that had the gooeyness of a brownie but the lightness of bread. So, I made this recipe.
The texture and chocolatey-ness is unreal. I loaded it up with all the yummy stuff like like chocolate, banana, coconut flour, almond butter, maple syrup and more! I added extra chocolate chunks and coconut flakes on top. If you want get crazy, you can add some nut butter or coconut butter on top after baking too!
This recipe is inspired by my Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe. So, if you love chocolate and banana, you will love this recipe too!
This Chocolate Chip Banana Brownie Bread is exactly what it says. Kinda like a brownie but kinda like bread. The texture is unreal and it’s loaded with all the yummy stuff like like chocolate, banana, coconut flour, almond butter, maple syrup and more!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl then add remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Spray a baking dish (I used a 9×9) and add batter.
- Bake for about 27 minutes.
- FYI the brownie bread will come out of the oven with the same ridges on top as it did before going in. When I first made the recipe, I thought it was a fail. But, actually it tasted so amazing and was perfectly gooey and chocolatey. Don’t let the bumpy top scare you away 🙂
Keywords: cookie, brownie, chocolate chip