This Colorful Greek Salad is one of my favorites. To me, a salad is not a salad unless it is piled high with toppings. I’m pretty much obsessed with all Greek food so this salad fits right in.
This salad is loaded with all the goodies like:
- Crispy chickpeas
- Red peppers
- Fresh dill.
I’m finally coming around to olives. I used to despise them but recently, I’m sort of kind of liking them. They definitely add a unique, salty flavor to this salad. But, if you don’t like them, you can always make this salad without them.
This Colorful Greek Salad is loaded with all of the goodies like crispy chickpeas, cucumber, tomatoes, feta, and more. To me, a salad is not a salad unless it is piled high with toppings. I’m pretty much obsessed with all Greek food so this salad fits right in.
- Lettuce (I used spinach but use whatever you prefer)
- Red pepper
- Feta cheese
- Fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas and transfer to a baking sheet. Lightly coat with olive oil, salt, garlic, and pepper.
- Bake chickpeas for about 25 minutes, or until crispy.
- Put lettuce in a bowl and top with remaining ingredients.
- Serve with tzatziki, oil, or your favorite dressing (see below for mine).
- The ingredients are not exact measurements because I want you to customize it for your tastes. Maybe you love feta and want to load it up or maybe you aren’t big on olives and want less or want to skip them entirely.
- Gazebo Room Greek Salad Dressing is my all time favorite. You have to buy it in bulk but trust me it’s so worth it. My mom and I have been ordering it for years and it never gets old.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: greek salad, Mediterranean salad, roasted chickpeas