I’m so happy I finally mastered this tzatziki recipe. I’ve been trying to make an Easy Tzatziki Sauce ever since I went to Greece after college graduation and fell in love. Something about it wasn’t ever quite right though. But, I finally got it. This tzatziki is garlicky, creamy, and has the perfect amount of tang. And, the best part is that it takes 5 minutes to make.
I’m so happy I finally mastered this recipe. I’ve been trying to make an Easy Tzatziki Sauce for a while but something about it wasn’t ever quite right. But, I finally got it. This tzatziki is garlicky, creamy, and has the perfect amount of tang.
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 tsp diced garlic
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup packed fresh dill
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- salt and pepper to taste
- Grate the cucumber into a bowl using a cheese grater or mandoline that has a cheese grater blade.
- In the same bowl, add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Serve with pita, veggies, etc.
- If you’re yogurt is really thick, add olive oil to the tzatziki until desired consistency is achieved.
- Category: Sauce
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: tzatziki, dill sauce, greek yogurt dip