This Gingerbread Skillet is covered with chocolate chunks, super moist and flavored with cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. It gives you that classic holiday flavor that is so cozy and will make your house smell like a gingerbread cookie!
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup and 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup chocolate chunks (or chips)
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly whisk eggs then mix with the remaining ingredients.
- Grease 10 inch skillet with coconut oil and pour the batter in.
- Bake for about 40 minutes (until golden brown and center is just cooked through).
Keywords: christmas recipes, holiday dessert, gingerbread, gingerbread cookie, banana bread