You’re going to love this ICED LAVENDER MATCHA LATTE. It’s soooo easy to make and only requires 5 ingredients: matcha, honey, lavender, water and almond milk! If this drink doesn’t make you feel chill AF, idk what will 🙂
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp dried lavender
- 1.5 tbsp honey
- 2 cups vanilla almond milk
- 1.5 tsp matcha powder
- Bring water to a boil. Once boiling, immediately remove from stove and add lavender. Let steep for about 5 minutes.
- Strain out the lavender then add the matcha and honey. Mix well (I use a handheld milk frother but you can use a whisk or blender if you don’t have one).
- Fill 2 glasses with ice and almond milk then add half of the matcha mixture to each latte and stir.
- If you like your matcha strong, feel free to use 2 tsp for this recipe. If 1.5 tsp is too strong or bitter, feel free to add more milk and/or honey as needed.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: matcha latte, lavender matcha latte, matcha powder, iced matcha latte