Super easy matcha latte recipe! It literally takes just 3 minutes to make and you only need 4 ingredients. You will LOVE it!
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp matcha powder
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk (the thickest, creamiest kind you can find!)
- 1/2–1 tsp honey or maple syrup (to taste)
- 1/8–1/4 tsp cinnamon (to taste)
- Heat the cup of almond milk with the honey or maple syrup and cinnamon in a pot on the stove.
- Meanwhile, microwave 2 tbsp water in your mug then add the matcha powder. Use a milk frother or whisk to thoroughly blend the matcha with the water.
- Once the milk is hot, pour it over the water/matcha mixture.
- Do not overheat the milk or let it come to a boil; it tastes weird and can burn the matcha if you do. Take it off the stove before it boils and let it cool down if needed. Wait until it’s at a drinking temperature before mixing with the matcha.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: Japanese
Keywords: matcha latte, cinnamon matcha latte, easy matcha late, green tea latte, matcha powder