This Naughty & Nice Granola Chocolate Bark is insanely easy to make (only 4 ingredients!). It’s made with both white and dark chocolate and the granola adds the perfect amount of crunch. This is the perfect holiday dessert and is an easy gift for your friends and family!
- Put dark chocolate chips and 2 tbsp of the coconut oil in a bowl. Microwave in 30 second intervals until it’s completed melted. Make sure to stir between each interval.
- Repeat for white chocolate chips but with 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Pour dark chocolate onto a baking sheet. Pour white chocolate over it in stripes.
- Optional (to make pretty design): using a toothpick or skewer, draw lines in the opposite direction of the white chocolate.
- Crush the granola (how fine or chunky you want it is up to you) and sprinkle over the chocolate. Add sprinkles.
- Put the bark in the fridge for at least an hour until hardened then break into pieces.
- Keep the bark stored in the fridge so it doesn’t melt.
- If you want help creating the swirled design, check out this post.
Keywords: chocolate bark, dark chocolate bark, white chocolate bark, granola bark, holiday dessert