This peanut butter banana loaded sweet potato is oozing with yogurt, granola, and the creamiest peanut butter. The bananas are perfectly caramelized in coconut oil. Super filling, satisfying breakfast but it’s good at any time of the day!
- Poke holes in the sweet potato and microwave until soft (about 6-8 minutes). Or, bake in the oven on 400 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once melted add the banana slices and cinnamon. Cook on both sides until golden.
- Cut the sweet potato open and top with yogurt, granola, bananas, and peanut butter.
- I used greek yogurt in this recipe but any yogurt works!
- I used my homemade peanut butter with cinnamon and honey but any nut butter works in this recipes.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: loaded sweet potato, breakfast idea, peanut butter banana