Want to learn more about intuitive eating?Click here to download my free 3 step guide to food and body freedom (BONUS: free audio guide included)!If you love cookie skillets, you should also try my classic chocolate chip cookie skillet!!Print
This Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet is SO DAMN GOOD. Its gooey, chocolatey and has the perfect amount of pumpkin spice! You will want to make this on repeat during the fall!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk egg in a bowl then add remaining ingredients (only use half of the chocolate chips). Mix well.
- Store in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to cool the dough.
- Spread cookie dough out in a 10 inch skillet and top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 16-18 minutes.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookie skillet, chocolate chip cookie, pumpkin cookie, pumpkin cookie skillet