How do you make butternut squash bread?
- Roast butternut squash until it’s tender
- Blend butternut squash and almond milk in a food processor until it’s smooth like a puree
- Mix the butternut squash puree with these ingredients (eggs, coconut flour, peanut butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon, coconut sugar, maple syrup, baking soda, apple cider vinegar, half of the chocolate chips) in a large bowl
- Transfer to a bread pan and top with the leftover chocolate chips and bake for about 40 minutes
Want to learn more about intuitive eating?Click here to download my free 3 step guide to food and body freedom (BONUS: free audio guide included)!Once you’re convinced, check out these other yummy recipes too:
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Skillet
- Tahini Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Bread
- The Best Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
This Pumpkin PEANUT BUTTERnut Squash Bread is made with coconut flour, lots of chocolate chips and pumpkin spice, giving you that cozy fall flavor! It’s the perfect treat for Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas but let’s be real, it’s so good, you will make it year-round.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend butternut squash and almond milk in a food processor until smooth.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the remaining ingredients (only half of the chocolate chips) and mix well. Transfer to a bread pan and top with the leftover chocolate chips.
- Bake for about 40 minutes (until cooked through and golden).
- Make sure to store this bread in the fridge; it lasts much longer. You can reheat in the oven or microwave if you like it warm and melty.
- To roast the butternut squash, cut it into cubes and drizzle with melted coconut oil. Bake for about 30 minutes on 400 degrees, until tender.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: butternut squash bread, chocolate chip bread, peanut butter bread, fall bread recipe