This Rainbow Chopped Salad is one of my FAVORITE SALADS EVER. It’s colorful and full of flavor. The smoked salmon and avocado make it super satisfying.
It’s inspired by the amazing chopped salad at The Gladly in Phoenix, Arizona. I go out to Phoenix a few times a year for work and it’s a running joke with my coworkers that I’ll get this salad several days in a row. I can’t go to Phoenix every time I crave this salad (which is often), so I had to create my own version.
The dressing I use in this recipe is my Creamy Greek Yogurt Ranch but. But, my Creamy Avocado Cauliflower Ranch is also perfect with this salad depending which ingredients you prefer. Having good ranch with this salad is key! Also, you have to try the dried corn; it is amazing (this is where I buy mine: Augason Farms Freeze Dried Sweet Corn 1 lb No. 10 Can).
This Rainbow Chopped Salad will reignite your love for salads. It’s colorful and full of flavor. The smoked salmon and avocado make it super satisfying. It’s inspired by the amazing chopped salad at The Gladly in Phoenix, Arizona.
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/4 cup cooked Israeli cous cous
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup dried corn
- 1/4 cup smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup equal parts pepitas, dried cranberries (or currants), macadamia nuts, and pistachios
- 1/2 medium avocado
- Creamy Greek Yogurt Ranch (however much you want!)
- Arrange ingredients in a bowl or on a plate in vertical lines.
- Top with avocado.
- Serve with Creamy Greek Yogurt Ranch.
- Sunflower seeds work in this recipe if you don’t have pepitas.
- Also, any nuts work or feel free to skip the nuts.
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chopped salad, gladly chopped salad, homemade ranch