I seriously love it at any time of the day but breakfast or dessert time are my favorites! It’s delicious on its own or you can load it up with toppings such as coconut butter, blueberries, almond butter, and granola (like in the picture below). I almost died and went to heaven when I took the first bite.
I based the recipe off of my 9 Ingredient Almond Flour Bread so if you like this recipe, you should try that bread too. Especially, if you are in the mood for something that isn’t sweet.
If you want to learn more, check out our free resource library with eCookbooks, intuitive eating guides and more!
This Sweet Potato Almond Flour Bread is the BEST. It is perfectly sweetened with coconut sugar and maple syrup. The vanilla extract and cinnamon give it lots of flavor. So amazing at any time of the day. You can top with nut butters, coconut butter, fruit, granola, yogurt, etc.
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup cooked softened sweet potato
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp tapioca flour
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup flax meal
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 scoops collagen protein (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- Add sweet potato and almond milk and stir.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Transfer to a bread pan and bake for about 45-50 minutes. The top will be starting to brown and you should be able to stick a toothpick in the bread and it come out clean.
- Store in the fridge for later and heat in the toaster or oven when ready to eat.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Sweet potato bread, almond flour, almond flour bread